You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘ACREX India’ tag.
ACREX India is the largest biannual International Exhibition and Conference catering to the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Ventilation and Building Services’ Industries. Following the success wings of ACREX India 2010 with 300 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors and delegates, ACREX India 2011 is scheduled to be held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India from 24th to 26th Feb 2011.
In its 12th edition, ACREX India 2011 will surpass all previous performances and is set to offer a perfect stage for industry get-together with a focus on future trends. ACREX INDIA will provide an ideal platform for exchange of ideas among professionals and an opportunity to showcase latest products, trends & innovations in the industry.
This exhibition is being organized by Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE), the largest national body of Engineering Professionals connected with the Indian HVAC&R industry and supported by a large number of professional societies from India and abroad.
- ACREX India 2011 will be the largest ACREX India show held so far, showcased over an area of 30,000 sq.m. at Pragati Maidan, and intends to attract more than 50,000 business visitors.
- It will host series of technical workshops covering a spectrum of technology, opportunities, challenges and concerns facing the HVAC&R industry.
- International participation is expected from Germany, Denmark, France, U.K., Italy, Turkey, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, USA, UAE, Japan, China and Malaysia.
- This event has also attracted a number of sponsors and partners, which include several leading companies from the industry like Carrier, Blue Star, Schneider, DAIKIN, Notifier, Danfoss, Norfolk, SPC Heat Pipes, Tomkins, Armacell, UP Twiga, Easyflex, Cooper Safety, K-FLEX and JCI.
ACREX India 2011 – Workshop
ACREX India 2011 includes workshops in parallel sessions at Hall 7 & Hall 8 of Pragati Maidan. These workshops will be very useful and cover the following topics.
- Low Carbon Communities: Design & Applications
- Healthcare facilities design
- Design Approach to Net Zero Energy Buildings
- Cold Chain: from farm to display
- Harnessing Geothermal Energy
- Smoke Management in tall buildings
- Data centre design and best practices
- Emerging HVAC Technologies – Chilled Beam, Underfloor, Displacement, DOAS
- High Performance Building Design – Basic
- High Performance Building Design – Advanced
- Interior Designers and Consultants
- Engineering Companies
- Project Managers
- Facility Managers
- Developers of Buildings and Infrastructure
- End Users from the private and public sector for Residential, Commercial and Industrial buildings
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
- Heating & Ventilation Engineers / Contractors
- After Sales and Maintenance Contractors
- Building automation
- Cabling systems
- Heating and domestic hot water
- Air-conditioning & air treatment
- Quality of energy
- Power supply
- Lighting management
- Renewable energies
- Facilities management operation and maintenance
- Energy suppliers and distributors
- Building management systems
- Voice-Data-Image Networks
- Fire safety & access control